- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Mobility has gained significant momentum with companies adopting ‘mobile first’ as a core strategy for their business and cloud platforms. Datamatics’ mobility solutions help clients adopt an ‘anywhere enterprise’ business model.
Our Engineering & Embedded Service offerings provide an intuitive, secure, device agnostic application that integrates seamlessly within the organization’s existing IT infrastructure, and with corporate-liable and individual-liable devices.
Datamatics’ mobility solutions include:
1. Strategy & Consulting: Datamatics provides technology consulting to its clients (both offshore and onsite), and has designed the core mobile architecture for the flagship offerings of many organizations.
2. Managed Services: Datamatics has a successful off-shore delivery model that helps clients onboard technology and business solutions. Our offshore solutions meet the highest quality and governance standards, reduce production costs and speed up time-to-market.
3. Testing Management and Development
a. Mobile App Testing: Datamatics has significant expertise in mobile app testing (both hybrid and native). Our comprehensive testing services ensure error-free functionality and optimal performance of applications.
b. Mobile App Automation Testing: Datamatics’ automated testing services help clients accelerate test cycles and reduce the time-to-market, while ensuring accuracy, reliability, and minimal human intervention during testing.
c. Performance Testing: Datamatics tracks and manages an app’s performance over time using next-generation testing tools. Through its performance testing solutions, Datamatics ensures that apps are stable, scalable, and have a fast response time.
4. Mobility Solutions: Datamatics’ mobility services focus on transforming businesses through offerings spanning the B2C, B2B, B2E, and M2M spectrum. Our range of services includes:
- Mobile app development: Specialists in building powerful and engaging apps. One of the first companies worldwide to be certified under the Google Developers Agency Program.
- Web applications: Helping you build robust and flexible web-based apps with state-of-the-art UX designs and compelling functionality.
- Cloud solutions: Taking your mission-critical systems to the cloud for greater scale, speed and connectivity
- IoT Application Development & Implementation: Solutions that help seamlessly connect and get data from a larger number and greater variety of devices
- Virtual Reality: End-to-end gamification projects, including design, development and testing
- Chatbots: Develop and integrate AI-enabled chatbots that offer personalized interactions to your customers
To know more about our Mobility offerings, visit TechJini (http://www.techjini.com/offerings/)
1. Project based outsourcing
2. Professional Services: Exclusive consulting workshops, product management and joint innovation labs
3. Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT): Strategic high-value mobile practice creation
4. Maintenance & Support
Key Benefits of Mobility
- Device sharing and data accuracy
- Process efficiency and reduced costs
- Enhanced employee productivity
Mode of Service Delivery: Cloud, IT as a Service (IaaS), on-site, near-site, multi-site, off-site
Our solution accelerators: IBM worklight, Mobile first, Phonegap, Xamarin, Cordova
1. Frameworks: .Net, Java (Spring, Hibernate, Struts), iOS (Foundation, UI Kit, Mapkit, CoreBluetooth, Coredata, Coregraphics, User notifications, etc.), Android (PHP, Codeignitior, Symfony, Drupal, Magento, Wordpress, Angular JS, ionic, ReactJS, Sencha, Cordova).
2. Tools: Assembla for project management and Parabola for HRIS and timesheets.
3. App Catalog:
a. Native: Pepperfry, OLA Cabs, Flipkart, HTS (Honeywell), US Healthworks, Honeywell MPC, Spireon- Kahu
b. Hybrid: JDA, Storeking, Honeywell- Alarm management, Honeywell 5s
c. Web: Collective, Petrofac ESS portal, Auchan QOMS, Boston Marathon, Bumble Bee, FXtrade, e4S, Lizzie Bordon, EMrisk List of Supported Platforms: Android, iOS, Mac OS