Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global Technology, BPM, and Digital Solutions company, today announced that it is recognized in Gartner Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technologies, 2020. This report is authored by analysts Bern Elliot, Anthony Mullen, Adrian Lee, and Stephen Emmott.
It is the first year that Gartner is publishing a Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technologies (NLT). According to the report, “Recent advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning have enabled innovative approaches and advances in the field of natural language technologies. This report will assist CIOs and other enterprise leaders in assessing how and where these new opportunities and methods can best be applied.”
Datamatics was recognized in this report under Text Summarization as a Sample Vendor. Datamatics has its own platform TruAI which is a comprehensive Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Sciences solution that helps enterprises leverage use cases related to pattern detection, text & data mining, and computer vision. It allows enterprises extract intelligence from high volumes of high-velocity data including structured, unstructured, and multi-structured data from diverse sources.
On the occasion, Mr. Mitul Mehta, Senior Vice President - Marketing and Communications, Datamatics, said, “Datamatics TruAI allows enterprises to add intelligence to their existing technology and processes. We have enabled enterprises across Banking, Insurance, Logistics, and Government Agencies to solve challenging problems across fraud, compliance, and customer experiences. We are happy to be recognized in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technologies, 2020. I believe this inclusion is a testament to the great work our engineers are doing.”
Some of the key highlights of TruAI are:
- Supports 100+ languages including international and local Indian languages
- Provides a highly advanced cognitive platform, which is capable of learning in both supervised and unsupervised environments to discover audience sentiment, trends, and opportunities
- Provides an intuitive user interface and advanced web-based visualization tools on a scalable, performant, reliable, and secure platform
- Provides high-performance computing that analyses on auto-pilot or in an operator-assisted mode
- Uses multiple data sources, data lakes and databases to perform contextual analysis and sequence building
- Provides the capability to build predictive and prescriptive models
- Supports high-intensity information mining, data aggregation, clustering, summarization, and indexing in real-time
Source : Gartner, Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technologies, 2020, Bern Eliot et al., 06 July 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.