RPA has entered mainstream adoption and is a good approach for the automation of tasks and structured processes. As per Gartner, 80% of enterprise data is unstructured and it is clear that RPA hits a wall when faced with unstructured data.
So how to overcome this limitation of RPA tools? Intelligent document processing (IDP) is a rapidly growing category of automation software, with AI/ML/NLP capabilities delivering a greater degree of straight-through processing (STP) with accuracy. And it is not a bunch of pythons thrown in with an OCR engine.
For smart process automation, what enterprises need is an intelligent automation platform comprising RPA, IDP, and AI/ML capabilities delivering task, process, and document automation at a lower TCO.
Join us as we delve into the key criteria for selecting an intelligent automation platform and how to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) for process automation. More specifically, we will focus on:
- How to select the right automation tools for your automation requirements?
- Which factors to consider for reducing TCO for document processing using IDP?
- Is cloud the right deployment model for automation tools?
- How to strategically use RPA and IDP for end-to-end automation?
There is a 15-min Q&A at the end to answer all your pressing questions regarding RPA or IDP!
- Saurabh Sharma - AVP & Head of Product Marketing, Intelligent Automation Products | Datamatics
- Rajesh Agarwal - SVP & Head, RPA
- Shashi Bhargava - EVP & Head Solutions Group Datamatics