Consolidated revenue for the quarter up by 25% y-o-y to INR 2608 Million
August 14, 2018, Mumbai: Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global IT & BPM company, today announced the financial results for the first quarter and three months ended June 30, 2018.
Consolidated Financial Highlights – Q1 FY2019
- Revenue at INR 2,608 million; up 25% y-o-y, up 11% q-o-q
- EBITDA at INR 317 million; up 66% y-o-y, up 37% q-o-q
- PAT at INR 216 million; up 34% y-o-y, up 42% q-o-q
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO said, “We reported strong top line and bottom line growth during the quarter. Our EBITDA increased by about 300 basis points. We hope to sustain this growth momentum in the coming quarters as well.”
Operational highlights Q1 FY2019
- During Q1 FY2019, USA continues to contribute significantly to the revenue at 62% whereas contributions from Europe, India and Rest of World stood at 18%, 14% and 6% respectively
- In terms of sectorial contribution to the revenue, BFSI, Publishing and Manufacturing were the top three sectors contributing 29%, 25% and 10% respectively
- Top 5 clients contributed 25%; top 10 clients contributed 37%, whereas contribution from top 20 clients for the quarter stood at 50%
- Datamatics acquired RJGlobus Solutions Inc., a voice & non-voice based customer support services provider headquartered in Manila, Philippines. This acquisition will further enhance Datamatics’ BPO offerings to meet the growing demands of customers and increase its market presence through an expanded global delivery centre
- During the quarter, Datamatics’ RPA product TruBot™ has made its debut as an “Aspirant” in the Everest Group report “Robotic Process Automation – Technology Vendor Landscape with Products PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2018.” Everest Group is a global independent consulting and research firm.
- Datamatics added 12 new customers in Q1 FY2019
- Datamatics is actively pursuing the partnership and re-seller program and has signed up 3 partners for TruBot and TruBI products during this quarter, adding to total partner strength of 11
- In June, 2018 Mr. Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman & CEO, Datamatics was appointed as the Chairman of the Western Region Council of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) for 2018-19
- Datamatics received Special Recognition in IT Product and Emerging Technology at the Indian Merchants Chamber Digital Technology Awards 2017. The Company was acknowledged for its innovative product TruFare, a solution for Automated Fare Collection (AFC). It was also recognized for its Virtual Reality gaming application for Alzheimer’s patients in the Emerging Technology space.