H1 FY17-18 revenue increased to Rs. 440.66 crore
Mumbai, November 30, 2017: Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global provider of Information Technology, Data Management, Business Process Management and Consulting services today announced the financial results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2017 as approved by its Board of Directors at the board meeting held in Mumbai.
Q2 FY17-18 Performance – Consolidated (Q-o-
- Revenue increased to Rs. 232.09 crore as compared to Rs. 208.57 crore in Q1 FY17-18.
- EBIDTA stood at Rs. 19.12 crore as compared to Rs. 19.07 crore in Q1 FY17-18.
- Net profit of Rs. 21.69 crore as compared to Rs. 16.07 crore in Q1 FY17-18.
H1 FY17-18 Performance – Consolidated (Y-o-
- Revenue increased to Rs. 440.66 crore as compared to Rs. 417.76 crore in H1 FY16-17. On a constant currency basis, the consolidated revenue grew by 9.18%.
- EBIDTA stood at Rs. 38.18 crore as compared to Rs. 48.94 crore in H1 FY16-17.
- Net profit after minority interest of Rs. 37.76 crore as compared to Rs. 35.56 crore in H1 FY16-17.
Key Awards & Recognitions
- Datamatics featured among the top 100 in the list of 400 Small Cap Companies ranked by Dalal Street Journal.
- Datamatics’ Fraud Analytics Solution was featured in the top three case studies at the NASSCOM Analytics Challenge 2017.
- Datamatics was acknowledged at the QualTech Awards 2017 for its contribution towards innovation in the field of Robotics Process Automation.
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO said, “We are investing in Robotics, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Sciences; and we are witnessing significant interest from our customers, both domestic as well as global."