- FY17 consolidated revenue up by 6.2% to INR 867.1 crore
- FY17 PAT up by 101.0% to INR 90.13 crore
Mumbai, May 23, 2017: Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global provider of Consulting, Information Technology, Data Management and Business Process Management services today announced the financial results for its fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 as approved by its Board of Directors.
- Revenue at INR 229.5 crore; up 6.6% Q-o-Q and 4.2% Y-o-Y
- Net profit after minority interest at INR 39.2 crore; up 200.3% Q-o-Q and up 109.4% Y-o-Y
- Earnings Per Share at INR 6.65
- Revenue at INR 867.1 crore; up 6.2% versus previous year
- EBITDA at INR 80.8 crore; up 10.3%
- EBITDA margin as percentage to revenue improved to 9.32%
- Net profit after minority interest at INR 90.1 crore; up 101.0%
- Earnings Per Share at INR 15.24
Balance Sheet Performance
- Debt as at March 31, 2017 is INR 55.04 crore
- Cash and cash equivalent (including current investment) as at March 31, 2017 is INR 117.71 crore
- Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) at 81 days
The Board of Directors of the Company have recommended a final dividend of INR 0.75/- [15%] per equity share.
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO said, “We have witnessed significant business traction in the areas of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and with our unique client partnership model, we focus on understanding client requirements and providing smart solutions that support their business growth objectives in the digital world. The key thrust area for us in FY2018 as a business is around Cognitive Systems, Robotics and Automation for which we have made new technology investments, and with the sector growing and creating new opportunities, we are well-positioned for the year ahead and beyond.”
Other Highlights for FY2017
- Datamatics won the contract to provide an Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system for the North–South corridor (Phase 1A) of the Lucknow Metro Rail Project.
- Datamatics launched i-Mobile, a Professional Mobility Platform that helps manage the entire lifecycle of application deployment: from user management through to application distribution, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Datamatics commissioned a new facility in Puducherry with state-of-the-art facilities to support the growing business of its global clients.
- Datamatics is starting business operations in Kansas City and has recently incorporated a new entity Datamatics Global Services Corp. in Philippines with the objective of increasing its footprint in South East Asia and further expand the client base.
- Datamatics this year had over 60 new business wins in the BFSI, Manufacturing and Transport and Logistics sectors across India, US and Middle East.
Key Awards & Recognitions
- Datamatics was recognized with the CIO CHOICE 2017 Honour & Recognition title in 3 categories by the Indian CIO and IT decision maker community for its services and solutions that leverage our IPs – iQ, nSights and iBridge under the Document Management, Business Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation categories respectively.
- Datamatics was recognized as the "Best Service Provider" at the ICICI Prudential Annual TATVA Awards 2017 for three key processes - Policy issuance, Policy Servicing and Financial Servicing (FINTRANS).
- Datamatics Infotech Ltd., a subsidiary of Datamatics Global Services Limited was awarded as the “Fastest Growing Indian Company” in the ‘4th India meets Britain tracker 2017’ report, which was released by Grant Thornton in collaboration with the Confederation of India Industry (CII). Datamatics was also awarded as the “Fastest Growing Technology Company” and “Fastest Growing New Entrant” in the same report.
- Datamatics won four awards at the 25th World HRD Congress – Most Innovative HR Technology Leader, Most Impactful CSR Leader, Contribution in Training & Development and Talent Acquisition.