Share Transfer System
The Company has appointed Datamatics Financial Services Limited as Registrars and Share Transfer Agents. The shares lodged for physical transfer/transmission/transposition are registered within the prescribed time period if the documents are complete in all respects. The shares in dematerialized form are admitted for trading with National Securities Depositories Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL).
Registrars and Share Transfer Agents
For any assistance and queries relating to shares, please write to:
Datamatics Financial Services Limited
Plot No. B-5, MIDC
Plart B Cross Lane
Andheri (East) Mumbai - 400 093
Tel. No. 91-22-6671 2151
Fax No. 91-22-6671 2156
Dematerialization of Shares
The amendment to Regulation 40 of SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 had mandated that transfer of securities to be carried out only in dematerialised form with effect from December 5, 2018. This date has been extended to April 1, 2019 by SEBI.
In order to facilitate seamless transfer of shares in future, shareholders holding shares in physical form are requested to dematerialise their shareholding in the Company.
Shareholders who are not having a demat account may get in touch with a SEBI registered Depository Participant (DP) to open a demat account.
For ease of reference, the procedure of dematerialisation of shares is provided below:
- Shareholder(s) to submit physical share certificate(s) along with Dematerialisation Request Form (DRF) to their respective DP
- After verification, the details mentioned in the DRF and certificates will be entered in the software system/internet application provided by the Depository and a Dematerialisation Request Number (DRN) will be generated.
- The DRF, with the DRN mentioned on it, will then be released electronically to the company/Registrars and Transfer Agents of the company (RTA). The DP will also despatch the certificates along with the DRF to the company/RTA for verification and approval.
- DP will intimate the Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) of the request submitted by the shareholder(s) through the electronic system of NSDL/CDSL
- The RTA after validation of the request confirm acceptance of the request for dematerialisation in the necessary software system/internet application.
- The Depository’s software system will then electronically create and credit appropriate number of shares in the shareholder's demat account.
- The DP will inform the shareholder of the changes in the shareholder's demat account following the confirmation of the DRF.
- The Company/RTA may reject dematerialisation request in some cases and will send an objection memo to the DP, with or without DRF and certificates depending upon the reason for rejection. The DP/shareholder has to remove reasons for objection within 15 days of receiving the objection memo. If the DP/shareholder fails to remove the objections within 15 days, the company/RTA may reject the request and return DRF and accompanying certificates to the DP. The DP, if the shareholder so requires, may generate a new dematerialisation request and send the certificates again to the company/RTA for dematerialisation. No fresh request can be generated for the same securities until the company/RTA has rejected the earlier request and informed the Depository and DP about it.
In case of any queries, you may contact the Company or its Registrar and Transfer Agent:
Datamatics Business Solutions Ltd
Plot No B-5, Part B Cross Lane, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 093.
Transmission of Shares
In the case of dematerialized shares, you would need to kindly inform your DP in writing of the same. The Company or the Registrar cannot make any changes from their end. However, in the case of physical shares, kindly contact our registrar and share transfer agents.
Change in Name or Address
If your shares are dematerialized, your Depository Participant maintains the records of your shares. Hence, kindly inform them in writing about any changes in name or address. The modified details will be intimated to us when any sort of action is required such as despatch of annual reports, etc. However, if the shares are in physical form, kindly notify the change to our registrar and share transfer agents.