- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Datamatics’ next-generation integrated solutions for Smart Cities use embedded systems with wired and wireless (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE) technology to provide a more collaborative, flexible, and connected environment. Municipalities and local government bodies can use IoT systems and devices to turn their physical workspaces into digital and virtual entities. These digital workplaces can then be controlled and monitored from an IoT integrated platform. Data from these connected devices can be used to create more optimized and predictive operations.
Our Smart City networks encompass a gamut of mobility solutions using IoT technology. These include:
1. Smart Transport
- Smart Ticketing: Passengers get access to an easy-to-use, interoperable fare medium that is cost-effective and secure. These smart ticketing systems use closed-loop smartcards as well as open-loop EMV bank cards. Datamatics has expertise spanning various ticketing systems, including magnetic paper tickets, contactless smart tokens, QR code tickets, and NFC tickets. These systems reduce fraudulent ticketing practices and costs.
- Smart Toll Collection/ Decongestion charging: Our toll collection solutions uses technologies such as RFID tags, RFID readers, geolocation, automatic number plate recognition, and mobile apps to collect tolls electronically through an integrated platform. The combination of RFID tag-based vehicle identification with automatic number plate recognition allows the toll operator to introduce open road toll collection and helps transport authorities reduce congestion on the roads.
- Smart Parking: Using IoT technology, smart parking systems will tell you the number of vacant spots that may be available in a parking lot. Smart parking uses sensors, GPS, mobile phones, and other integrated embedded technologies to provide users with real-time parking data such as space availability, local parking laws, parking times, etc. Using real-time data, businesses can apply dynamic pricing based on space availability and maximize profits.
2. Smart charging systems: These systems are designed to provide convenience and ease of use to commuters looking for easy payment options in return for using mobility services. With the help of sensors, front-end devices, device terminal management, central systems, and backend systems (CHS/External communication), our smart charging systems will ensure accurate pricing and prevent fraudulent cashing practices.
3. Smart Home Kit/Smart Device Solutions: Datamatics has proven expertise in developing iOS mobile apps that are fully compatible with the Apple Homekit and other home automation frameworks and platforms. The company has the capability to develop iOS mobile apps to control all connected devices and embedded accessories. Using Datamatics’ smart device solutions, clients can get easy, secure, and remote management of all accessories. The company’s mobile technology enables multiple accessories to work in combination. The apps strictly comply with the respective API guidelines.