- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Datamatics delivers integrated Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing (BI&DW) solutions that accelerate decision making. The solutions are designed to enhance user engagement through features like data discovery, graphic visualization, and “Do-It-Yourself” self-service dashboards while helping businesses achieve “Information Democracy”!
Data Warehousing (DW):
Datamatics’ DW solutions help businesses consolidate relevant information from disparate sources in a singular data repository. Our data visualization tools enable managers to get quick and actionable insights. The solutions provide in-built scalability for handling complex analytical workloads and voluminous data.
Datamatics has also invested in a DW application from IBM PureData System for Analytics, which is hosted in its data centre in USA. We offer clients the application on a Platform as a Service (PaaS) mode.
Business Intelligence (BI):
Datamatics’ BI solutions come with technology-agnostic capabilities, allowing 100% compatibility across applications. This comprehensive suite of BI tools provides innumerable business insights from a single dashboard for faster and more informed decision making. It optimizes performance and provides end-to-end analytical activity for better comprehension.
Datamatics’ BI service uses popular Data Visualization tools like IBM Cognos, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI along with Datamatics’ proprietary tool, TruBI, to deliver user-friendly reports and intuitive intelligence from complex organizational data.
Through a combination of certified BI Professionals and a Centre of Excellence (DW/BI CoE), Datamatics has delivered success stories across multiple domains like Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail & Logistics. We have developed several client-specific BI & Analytics solutions for domains as diverse as Finance & Accounts and Healthcare.
Datamatics’ DW/ BI Services:
- Consulting: From ideation to implementation, Datamatics derives value from Big Data using integration tools such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Talend and Pentaho.
- Data Integration & Migration Services: Datamatics’ Data Integration solutions eliminate silos and bring new data into the system without duplication. Datamatics has successfully executed highly complex engagements across multiple industries including BFSI, Automobile, Retail, Media Analysis and Market Research. Our teams use industry leading tools such as Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Talend and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
Datamatics’ extensive Data Integration services span ETL, Big Data and enterprise content integrations, BI platform, and unstructured data handling. With a team of highly skilled professionals and architects, the company has serviced 50+ clients globally with 15,000+ person days experience across various industries.
- Data Warehouse Solutions: Datamatics helps its clients build enterprise level Data Warehouses and Departmental Data Marts by using structured data along with a proven implementation methodology called “Incremental to Iterative (I2I)”.
Datamatics has delivered multiple assignments using the world’s leading Logical Data Model (LDM) from IBM called IBM Banking Data Warehouse, and its proprietary LDM for the healthcare domain. In addition, Datamatics specializes in creating a customized LDM for client-specific business requirements.
- Data Visualization: By deploying Datamatics’ Data Visualization solutions, businesses can gauge customer trends through multi-dimensional data analyses, respond to market demands and increase business productivity. Our teams use Datamatics’ TruBI, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft BI and Microsoft SharePoint Reporting Services.
- BI/DW Sustenance Services: Datamatics provides support and enhancement to help clients sustain their BI/DW investments. Be it maintaining the business MIS reporting environment or complex migrations, Datamatics delivers the services through strong SLA regimes.