- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Internet of Things
Datamatics helps build intelligent connected devices and software solutions that enable IoT and interoperate with the existing internet infrastructure. These connected or ‘Smart Devices’ are embedded with sensors and actuators, each with a unique identity or IP address.
Datamatics’ Smart Devices are designed to optimize infrastructure and enable streamlining of processes. The end result is an integrated system that will monitor, detect, connect, and control devices, leading to standardization of critical functions and better device management. These solutions create opportunities for heightened risk management, resulting in significant cost reduction.
Product Engineering services
Datamatics boasts a broad partnership ecosystem comprising silicon and hardware companies. Our services include development of devices such as IoT gateways, sensors/actuators, connectivity hubs/modules, etc.
- Device domain knowledge in major markets such as Automotive, Consumer, Industrial, Retail, Healthcare, Transport, and peripheral Banking.
- Expertise in smart device solutions including POS, ATM, ticket vending machines, fare collection systems, and handheld validators.
- BSP and driver development.
- Porting on various micro controllers, microprocessors, and SoC platforms.
- OS: Contiki, TinyOS, Linux, Qnx, VxWorks, WinCE, Nucleus.
- Connectivity protocol: Bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee, Zwave, 6LowPAN, NFC, RFD, IR, Modbus.
- UI/UX: QT, HTML5, Clutter, GTK/K+.
IoT platform enablement and application development services
Datamatics has an established partner ecosystem comprising some of the premier IoT/M2M service enablement platform companies. It is our endeavor to maximize customer value by guiding clients through the correct IoT enablement process, from identifying the platform to application enablement.
- Open Source Platforms
- Domain knowledge in Automotive, Consumer, Industrial, Retail, Healthcare, Transport, and ancillary Banking
- M2M/IOT platform ecosystem