The client wanted their multiple LOBs to use a common BI solution to remove the lack of organizational clarity and reduce the errors incorporated in the reports due to manual interventions. The
- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Datamatics delivers integrated Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing (BI&DW) solutions that provide impetus to accelerated decision making. The solutions are designed to enhance user engagement through features like data discovery, graphic visualization, and “Do-It-Yourself” self-service dashboards while helping businesses achieve “Information Democracy”!
Data Warehousing (DW)
Datamatics’ DW solutions help businesses consolidate relevant qualified information from disparate sources in a singular data repository while facilitating quick actionable insights with the support of data visualization tools. The solutions provide in-built scalability for handling complex analytical workloads and voluminous data.
Datamatics has also invested in a DW application from IBM PureData System for Analytics and hosted in its data centre in USA. It is being offered to Datamatics’ clients through a Platform as a Service (PaaS) mode.
Business Intelligence (BI)
Datamatics’ BI solutions come with technology-agnostic capabilities, allowing 100% compatibility across applications. This comprehensive suite of BI tools provide innumerable business insights from a single dashboard for faster and more informed decision making. It optimizes performance and provides end-to-end analytical activity for better comprehension.
Datamatics’ BI service uses popular Data Visualisation tools like IBM Cognos, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI along with Datamatics’ proprietary tool, nSights, to derive intelligence-in-a-snapshot from complex organizational data. With competent, trained and certified set of BI Professionals coupled with a Centre of Excellence (DW/BI CoE), Datamatics has delivered success stories across multiple domains like Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail & Logistics. The company has developed several client-specific BI & Analytics solutions ranging from Finance & Accounts analytics to Healthcare analytics. Datamatics’ DW/BI CoE endeavours to build solution accelerators to fast-track the delivery lifecycle by building templatized solutions such as Regulatory Reporting for a federal bank and a CFO Dashboard.
Datamatics’ DW/ BI Services:
1. Consulting: From ideation to implementation, Datamatics helps derive value from Big Data using integration tools such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Talend, Pentaho, etc.
2. Data Integration & Migration Services: Datamatics’ Data Integration solutions integrate silos and check for duplications before integrating new data into the system. Datamatics has successfully executed highly complex engagements across multiple industries including BFSI entities, Automobile, Retail, Media Analysis companies, and Market Research companies amongst others using industry leading tools such as Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Talend, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, etc.
Datamatics’ extensive Data Integration services span ETL, Big Data and enterprise content integrations, BI platform, and unstructured data handling. With a team of highly skilled professionals and architects, the company has serviced 50+ clients globally with 15,000+ person days experience across various industries.
3. Data Warehouse and Data Lake Solutions: Datamatics helps its clients build Enterprise level Data Warehouses and departmental Data Marts by utilizing structured data along with their proven implementation methodology called “Incremental to Iterative (I2I)”.
Datamatics has delivered multiple assignments by using the world leading Logical Data Model (LDM) from IBM called IBM Banking Data Warehouse, as well as its proprietary LDM for the Healthcare domain. In addition, Datamatics brings rich experience in creating a client-specific, customized LDM to suit specific business requirements.
Keeping pace with the latest market trends where unstructured data from varying sources such as social media form a core base, Datamatics offers robust Data Lake solutions. With a world leading principle such as the MapR partnership, Datamatics offers quick solution rollouts.
4. Data Visualization : By deploying Datamatics’ Data Visualization solutions, businesses are able to perform multi-dimensional data analyses to gauge customer trends, react proactively to market demands, and increase business productivity. Datamatics’ nSights, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft BI, Microsoft SharePoint Reporting Services are some of the leading tools that are used to deliver this service.
5. BI/DW Sustenance Services: Datamatics helps its clients in sustaining their BI/DW investments by providing support/enhancement services. This could be in a simple form like maintaining the business MIS reporting environment or even complex migrations. The company delivers the services through strong SLA regimes and delivers the best end-user experience.