- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Datamatics Global Services reports a revenue of Rs. 232.09 crore in Q2 FY17-18
H1 FY17-18 revenue increased to Rs. 440.66 crore
November 30, 2017, Mumbai: Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global provider of Information Technology, Data Management, Business Process Management and Consulting services today announced the financial results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2017 as approved by its Board of Directors at the board meeting held in Mumbai.
Q2 FY17-18 Performance – Consolidated (Q-o-
- Revenue increased to Rs. 232.09 crore as compared to Rs. 208.57 crore in Q1 FY17-18.
- EBIDTA stood at Rs. 19.12 crore as compared to Rs. 19.07 crore in Q1 FY17-18.
- Net profit of Rs. 21.69 crore as compared to Rs. 16.07 crore in Q1 FY17-18.
H1 FY17-18 Performance – Consolidated (Y-o-
- Revenue increased to Rs. 440.66 crore as compared to Rs. 417.76 crore in H1 FY16-17. On a constant currency basis, the consolidated revenue grew by 9.18%.
- EBIDTA stood at Rs. 38.18 crore as compared to Rs. 48.94 crore in H1 FY16-17.
- Net profit after minority interest of Rs. 37.76 crore as compared to Rs. 35.56 crore in H1 FY16-17.
Key Awards & Recognitions
- Datamatics featured among the top 100 in the list of 400 Small Cap Companies ranked by Dalal Street Journal.
- Datamatics’ Fraud Analytics Solution was featured in the top three case studies at the NASSCOM Analytics Challenge 2017.
- Datamatics was acknowledged at the QualTech Awards 2017 for its contribution towards innovation in the field of Robotics Process Automation.
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO said, “We are investing in Robotics, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Sciences; and we are witnessing significant interest from our customers, both domestic as well as global."
About Datamatics Global Services
Datamatics is a global provider of Information Technology, Data Management and Business Process Management and Consulting services to several Fortune 500 companies. Datamatics has a fully integrated offering to support the digital transformation of organizations through Smart Processes, Smart Systems, Smart Devices and Smart Data. These solutions are powered by Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms which offer improved business efficiency in the interconnected world. The core operation of Datamatics is built around “Data to Intelligence”, wherein Datamatics leverages data to extract intelligence and patterns thereby facilitating smarter and quicker decision making.
Datamatics has adopted the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, enabling its clients across a wide range of industries to transform into a truly digital, data driven enterprise. Its customised solutions help enterprises maximize productivity, improve speed and accuracy. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has a presence across America, Australia, Asia and Europe.
Some of the statements in this update that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include our financial and growth projections as well as statements concerning our plans, strategies, intentions and beliefs concerning our business and the markets in which we operate. These statements are based on information currently available to us, and we assume no obligation to update these statements as circumstances change. There are risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from these forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, the level of market demand for our services, the highly-competitive market for the types of services that we offer, market conditions that could cause our customers to reduce their spending for our services, our ability to create, acquire and build new businesses and to grow our existing businesses, our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, currency fluctuations and market conditions in India and elsewhere around the world, and other risks not specifically mentioned herein but those that are common to industry.
For media queries, please contact:
AGM – Marketing & Corporate Communications
Datamatics Global Services Limited