- Smart Processes
- Smart Systems
- Smart Devices
- Smart Data
Why Testing Services ?
Software testing, which is usually done using static data, leads to bugs getting identified only during the production stage, when the application uses real time data from external sources. The inability to identify these defects during early stages results in delays in project schedules and added production costs.
It is therefore imperative for businesses to achieve quality production in short cycles and reduce bottlenecks along the deployment pipeline by implementing quality gates before deployment. This should be done through obtaining continuous feedback on the level of business risk in the latest build that will make software applications ‘delivery ready’.
Datamatics’ testing solutions are uniquely positioned to enable businesses to continuously integrate and deliver through systematic bug fixing and automatic provisioning of test environments.
Datamatics’ Robotic Test Automation (RTA) enhances the automation to the next level by using real-time test data without any human intervention. This self-evolving automated tool ensures bug fixing at every stage of the build and helps business users make more informed decisions through a user-friendly web UI. Using our tool agnostic test framework, users can assess all impending risks associated with over-arching business goals.
Types of Testing
1. Next Generation Testing
a. Agile Testing: Helps clients meet their quality assurance requirements through end-to-end testing services and tools such as C#, Specflow, Selenium, etc.
b. DevOps QA: Ensures rapid product development and deployment by providing continuous delivery. Datamatics’ Robotic Test Automation tool is well integrated with various build automation solutions like Jenkins, Urban Code, and Cucumber that create quality gates before automated deployment is triggered.
c. Cloud Testing: Leverages the cloud infrastructure for software testing as a means to ensure high quality service delivery, especially when handling large scale test cases with varied geographical distribution.
d. Big Data Testing: Offers Data integration testing, Data repository testing, and Analytical layer testing. Big data testing frameworks include Big data Source Extraction testing, Big Data Migration testing, Big Data Constraint and Consistency testing, Big Data performance testing, Volume testing, Big Data Security testing, and Data Analytics testing.
2. Specialized Testing
a. Testing COE (Center of Excellence): Provides a centralized quality assurance framework that helps tie tools, methodologies, techniques, and processes to deliver a flawless end-product to the customer.
b. Test Advisory Services: Helps in identifying gaps in the existing testing techniques compared to the market standards.
c. Performance Engineering: Helps clients achieve the user load that the business expects.
d. File Net Testing: Datamatics’ Filenet testing framework takes care of both functional and performance testing of workflows in BPM / Filenet / Documentum technologies.
3. Core Testing
a. Test Automation: Provides robust test automation solutions by leveraging both open source and proprietary frameworks through various tools such as UFT, Selenium Web driver, Rational functional testing, etc.
b. Performance Testing: Envelop an entire gamut of testing methodologies including load, stress, soak, spike, and endurance testing to uncover system or workload defects using testing tools such as JMeter, Loadrunner, Rational performance tester, etc.
c. Usability testing: All usability issues for the site can be addressed using Responsive testing, SEO Audits, Response time testing, and UI/UX testing.
d. Cross browser testing: The advanced cross browser testing methodologies helps users check the compatibility of applications across multiple web browsers.
4. Mobile Testing: Both Native and Hybrid application testing in carried out in Datamatics’ Mobile testing lab, which is equipped with the latest devices.
5. Functional automation testing: Involves automating regression testing for an application. Tools: Selenium, HP QTP, UFT, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Egg Plant, Silk Test.
6. Manual testing: Involves a certified team of testing professionals and domain experts who are trained to prepare and follow a written test plan to execute end-to-end test cases. Tools: HP Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager, Jira, MTM.
Datamatics’ RTA Differentiators
- Use of real-time test data
- In-built intelligence to deploy a particular build
- Auto-deployment integrated within RTA
- User friendly web UI that even business users can use
- Creation of test scripts that are repeatable for incremental software builds
- 90% of Datamatics’ testers are certified
- Multi-browser testing from a single platform
- A keyword and data-driven hybrid framework
- Parallel execution across multiple systems for faster regression testing
- Intelligent, role-based dashboards for faster decision-making
- Automation of both web and desktop applications
- Execution of logically-componentized, repeatable tests
- Provision of domain-specific automation tools and frameworks
- Optimum risk management consultation for improved ROI
- Reduced costs due to early identification of production issues by testing with real-time data from multiple sources
- Re-use of existing investments made in automation scripts
- Quality gates to ensure that the right build is deployed in the right environment
- Credible audit trail
- Controlled and secured testing through role based access
- Reduced time-to-market with maximum test coverage
- Maximum usage of open-source tools resulting in a cost-effective testing solution
- Increased accuracy and reduced test data preparation by 20%-30%
- Early involvement of domain experts in testing
- 20% faster decision-making